1. impromptu macaron baking session with liz :-)))) rose macarons - pink shells with rose buttercream (that tasted a tad like bandung BUT it was good)
somehow our bakes always turn out better when we're baking together - so here's to our post As/IB plans of opening a bakestagram, thank you for your company my dear, I've always enjoyed it and always will :'-)
2. blast from the past - O team photo from one of our debriefs :'-)
so incredibly blessed to have embarked on my second orientation journey with this bunch, so thankful for all the new friends made and the kindness and encouragement we've shown to each other, even though we may have been virtual strangers before :-) miss this quite a bit, they were good times.
3. thursdays are always our going-places day and this is no exception - cakes & truffle fries at habitat with ben, ali & viggy.
4. visiting kap before it closes with my boobs :-*
(i'm so sad it closed, we had so many good memories there, sigh.)
5. church days with my hamster prince & newly botak ns boy :-)
6. batchies during a home visit! so so grateful for them, best sig ever thank you for dealing with my (& zhen's as well HAHA we make a good cray pair b) nonsense on a weekly basis thank you so much lovely people :-*
7. i love my.... classmates!
retards that i spend my weekdays with - they make me so exasperated sometimes but they never, ever fail to put a smile on my face. thank you friends for a wonderful year and an even greater year to come
8. erryday is a selfie day :-)
especially saturdays when my selfie buddies do not grumble about how my selfie habits are going overboard. having a whole collection of photos is a good thing ok!
9. the wonderful little kiddos I spend my sunday mornings with :-)
10. IHC remix!!! Dancefeste and dramafeste with our champion mr dancers and step mr capt HAHA i'll say it once and i'll say it again - ultra thankful for this bunch.
i hope we weren't making nuisances of ourselves in dramafeste because we were laughing so much, drawing parallels to our inside jokes as we watched the plays. but yes, dance & drama were soooo good #noregrets heehee.
11. lunch/tea date with my favourite adult (and one of my favourite people) in the world, always really enjoy myself and so thankful that we can always talk about everything and anything under the sun and i always look forward to spending time with you :-)
thank you for seeing me through several seasons of my life, and even more to come in the future. (-:
12. caramel popcorn for movie night @ church, courtesy of my very talented val pal with her #sortedfood bakes and incredible doodles :-)
13. mg funfair with my fave :'-) (she also bought me bux for bfast omg yay)
love you so much :-) thank you for keeping me company i was very thoroughly amused especially when you went on the rodeo thing
14. march holidays more like j2 study camp all day errday in the canteen
(i'm serious though, the canteen was filled with j2s cramming for cts and it was q a nice atmosphere just studying alongside everyone and knowing that you're not alone, yes?)
love u friends thank u for relenting to my selfie requests at the end of the week and thank you for being my study buddies even though half the time it was just simon & i studying in school but ya thank you all for dropping by on certain days and keeping me sane wew :-)
15. saturdays really are wonderful days!
service last saturday, followed by a jap dinner to celebrate my grandma's birthday, happy birthday ahma thank u for being so cute and hilarious and always making sure i'm well fed i love u :-)
& I AM READY TO CONQUER KISEKI TOMORROW with my friendsies yes i am tired and cts are finally over so goodnight :-)