Sunday, April 13, 2014

I've been meaning to update this space, but I just don't know where to start.

(gone were the days when I was motivated to blog, in excruciating detail, about school, and church, and my feelings and whatnot. every post that's been on here as of late have been a series of photos and their accompanying underdeveloped captions. And chunks of words in parentheses - much like this)

i spent a good three hours baking today, my fingers reek of shortbread & butter (not necessarily a bad thing). the reason why i took so much time - and decided to pass on a 5k run - boiled down to why I felt the urge to bake today in the first place, so that I could use my newly bought animal cookie cutters. It was so hard trying to ease the cookie dough out of the cutters without decapitating my giraffe, or breaking off my elephant's long nose.

i'm sorry if i don't respond. as much as i hate to admit it, i'm not as open to expressing my (negative) feelings as i'd like to be, and i get extremely uncomfortable when people ask me if i'm upset - with a handful of exceptions. maybe that's why i've always admired the ease at which you verbalise your thoughts, and i sometimes wonder if it's because you're comfortable with me, or are wholly at ease with yourself.

ugh school