Friday, February 24, 2012

Hellooooo world, I am finally back!

What I should be doing:
Studying for my SEA paper on Monday, I have yet to cover the rule of the colonial powers, namely the French & the Dutch in Vietnam and the Dutch East Indies, respectively

What I am doing:
Going around Singapore randomly (when you press go, they drop you off at any random location in Singapore) on mapcrunch.com ITS REALLY QUITE FUN HAHA navigating expressways and different neighbourhoods (I have travelled on the PIE, and in Tampines, and in Pasir Ris, they should really stop dropping me off in the East of Singapore, I have no idea how to get anywhere HAHA)
OH YES THEY DROPPED ME OFF OUTSIDE THE ESPLANADE YAY YAY YAY *explores* Why I find immense joy in this, I do not know. So rn, I'm making my way from the Esplanade to my church :3

Also, I am watching clips from Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, HAHA. I can't wait to watch the movie next Wednesday, tbh :3 I really really really really have developed an immense love for the book, so I hope the movie doesn't disappoint me (movies hardly disappoint me, hahaha, so I'm quite alright! Yes!)

Anyway, halfway through commons, and this week has passed by pretty quickly, which I'm really thankful about, I mean, i really don't like to go to school, apart from seeing mah friends and learning things anymore. Heh. Haven't blogged since foreeeverrrr, and yes this will be nearly it for now, until I'm done with EOYs anyway.

Can't say things have improved drastically, but this week has been better. I don't know, I don't find myself slipping into emotional lows as often as I have the previous few weeks, so I presume that is good? I have no idea how this year will turn out, still. March is jam packed with activities, and I am a quite looking forward because most of them implies spending more time with the SLs, whom I love dearly. (':

Aiyaaaaa. Still a little confused. But better?
xxxxxxx