Monday, June 4, 2012

we were infinite

Hehehe the memory verse book-gift thingy Kris Matt & Ryanny did for all of us for Word with friends! (glad my pack didn't say something weird like "Mr Fish". Or something worse HAHAHA)

HELLO THIS MADE MY DAY.
Its the Perks of Being a Wallflower trailer aaaaaahhhh *scream scream squeal squeal*
There are so many GIFs of it on tumblr now. So I'm just going to reblog every single one. Its crazy how they are able to make so many gifs from a 2 minute + long trailer I can't wait for the movie to come out I swear its going to be the beeeest. Time for me to spam GIFs:



Okayyyy so you can tell from the start that Patrick's gay by his looks. In the book they only reveal this later on when Charlie finds him. But yay ok!


Bucket list tasks related to driving/being in a car: 
#1 Drive to Vegas Skies (sounds good)
#2 Drive someone and let them do this 
#3 Make someone drive me on a pickup truck so I can do this


"BELOW AVERAGE!"


TADAAAAAA. 14 SEPTEMBER I'M COMING AT YOU BABY.

Anyway, I spent the day doing A Math papers, how riveting. I want to get some Starbuxxxxxx (my parents seriously need to give me more allowance.) Hmmm. But yes. I was distracted so I spent a grand total of 6 hours doing a paper 1 & paper 2 (supposed exam time: 4.5h) and then I watched tv at night (AGT & Disney shows, which btw, although the old ones were better, aren't thaaaat bad as people put it out to be. I mean, still quite good what! HAHA.) AND THEN I ended off my tv marathon with HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I love High School Musical MY DEAR FRIENDS IT IS MY LIFE OAIHGOAHGOA

"someday, you're gonna thank me for this"

What a boring life. I don't know what to do with my timeeeee I need to start using it wisely because TIME CHECK: 8 WEEKS TO PRELIMS, 20 WEEKS TO Os WHY IS EVERYTHING FLYING PAST ME
s o  f    a   s   t      I              c a   n '    t         k   ee   p         t   r    a     c k.

At least I'm leaving the country after tomorrow. I can't wait for church camp. I always love church camps because it means having church for four days straight and being with the church people (ok, this is the biennial full church camp and not a lot of youths are going but still. AND ALSO I CANNOT WAIT FOR END OF YEAR YOUTH CAMP YAY YAY YAY YAY). COME ON GOD I WANT MORE OF YOU :-) One more daaay. Even though I'm bringing work to church camp like Math and SS and Lit.
& then the week after that I have to do my Bio Chem Physics for Skill 3. I love my sciences I am a science person.

I'm going back to school tomorrow to do work. I think I'll run as well. At least 5 rounds because I haven't ran in a trillion years. I need to EXERCISE and I'll make it a point to go swim because we're gonna be staying in a hotel for church camp. Hotels creep me out. And since nothing seems to creep Minwei out yaaayyyy my roommate HAHAHAHA. I WILL RUN and then I'll figure out what to do for the rest of the day YES. Probably bring along math + SS because I need to spend more time on that.

I'm bored now so I'm going to sleep like now and then wake up at 7.
(I am a morning person)

(shhhhhhh)
Also he kind of looks like Ezra in PLL. I forgot the actor's name BUT DO YOU SEE THE RESEMBLANCE?

xx