For the record, I miss PLL.
Heehee so cool
*Spent the day doing work (E Math, A Math, Bio, SS), reading Lone Wolf and watching people with crazy talent (Talent, sometimes in odd forms, on America's Got Talent, and amazing cooking talent on Junior Masterchef Australia). Was in sort of a semi-conscious state throughout. No matter how much or little I sleep, I seem to be tired, tired all the time.
Can I just lapse into an eternal coma now.
Waiting for midnight when my uncle comes to pick me up to go to the airport to fetch my cousin who's coming home from America after like a y e a r. Which is yay I don't know if I should take a nap but why should I right I'll still feel tired. Holidays literally sap the life out of me (in a way that is differing from that of how school saps the life out of me) and make me really cranky I have no idea why so I don't know if I prefer holidays or going to school
Deeeeeeep questions (found them on tumblr, but I always find things on tumblr)
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
When I am telling someone how I feel. Because I'm no good with telling other people how I feel and most of the time (unless I really trust you or something) I'll end up fabricating some form of a lie.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I'll remind her to come for my funeral.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
Probably not everyone but I'll tell who I want to tell. I'll do what I want to do - shop without a budget, eat like there's no tomorrow (because there is, sort of, no tomorrow), spend time with the people who know I'm going to die, hmmm. No I won't be afraid (because isn't this what I once wanted so badly?) and I know that God is waiting for me with His arms wide open.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust. When there is trust there is love. I don't think you can love someone sincerely without trusting him/her first, right? (I hope I'm right LOL)
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I don't know because
1. i don't exactly know how to save a drowning dog
2. I don't know how important that job is to me.
I'd probably get someone else who was walking down that street, preferably a person that knows how to save drowning creatures, to save the dog.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I'd be creeped.
But then again I don't think I have a definite best friend so lalala :)
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
This is a very meaningful question. If only someone close to me died recently. But I don't know anyone I know that died recently. Hmm. However, I would probably say yes. I'm 15, what's one year of my life anyway.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Personally I think I'm a horrible person and I'm not quite sure I would want to be friends with myself. HAHAHAHA. I don't know.
11. Does love = sex?
Definitely nottttt. HELLO.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Does me leaving the company ensure that he gets to keep his job? I don't think I would, I mean, wouldn't it be easier if I gave some money to him every now and then until he gets a job? Or get other people in the company to do so? People aren't thaaat selfish as to not emphathise with them right. Maybe, maybe not, I wouldn't know.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
Again, its not very easy for me to verbalise my feelings in all honesty.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
It would be harder for me to tell him that I love him because
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
my phone, as loser as this sounds. Many a times we are encouraged to give up the 'idols' in our lives and put God first and I really do feel i spend too much time on my phone sigh. Because it's a huge part of my liffffe. But anyway I seem to check it less and less now which is good.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Not too long ago. Someone very important.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
May hmm. May was actually a rather good month. I don't think I would change anything. Oh maybe the fact that I slept at like 12 before my A Math papers and hence was semi-conscious when I attempted it the next day, partially why I did so badly.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Oh please no. I would save my ahma. I'm sorry baby ): I love my ahma.
22. Are you old fashioned?
In certain aspects of my thinking yes, I am old fashioned.
And in certain aspects, being old fashioned is better than conforming to the current societal norms.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Probably when I do favours for my teachers/friends. I really don't expect them to reciprocate HAHA. I mean, I did those favours willingly and wholeheartedly so.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love. At least I would know what love feels like instead of being some idk unloved zombie for the rest of my life.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Leaving for the airport in 15 I'll finish this as soon as I get my hands on the computer again tata wow exciting