Tuesday, May 15, 2012


HAHAHAHA this reminds me of Mrs Lau HAHAHAHA. 



Mid years are over :-) I think the only tell-tale sign that mid years are over is that I now have absolutely nothing to do HAHAHA. Not absolutely nothing, but something along those lines. Anyway so a list of things I want/need to do now that mid years have ended:

1. Read the Lucky One + watch the movie (although Jess said she heard the ending wasn't very good. Moo :( ) 
2. Watch Chronicle
3. Watch the Avengers
4. I really want to go for Christina Perri's concert, but unfortunately its 118 bux, and even if I can get the money, my parents would never allow me to spend 118 bux on a concert (they didn't even let me go for Wicked even though I'd pay for it all myself grr) 
5. Read Lone Wolf.
6. Read The Perks of Being a Wallflower (21 SEPTEMBER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SINCE UHM AFTER I READ TPOBAW AND HEARD THAT THERE WOULD BE A MOVIE ADAPTATION WITH EMMA WATSON AND LOGAN LERMAN *squeal*) / Looking for Alaska again. 
7. Memorise, or as Ms Ng likes to put it, ~*internalize*~ all the MG Open House material for Friday & Saturday, tbh its really exciting :-) I would gladly sell MG because I love it so much, its an amazing place with the most amazing people :* 
8. SOMETHING.

Mmmmh I think that's all? Hahaha. Rn I'm listening to covers on youtube, so so so much free time now and it feels good! SS + English + Chinese papers tomorrow, I don't want to get them back tbhhhh. Okay I know I passed Chinese because I asked laoshi, but I don't think I'm ready to get all my papers back. Hmmm. We'll see :-) If I don't do well then, uhm, too bad I guess because I think I studied hard enough? Anyway God always makes things right so (: 

I shall go write my post-Mid years letter (-: