Tuesday, May 22, 2012




i love her yes.

(I did this almost a year ago. Reading my archives, besides, I haven't done something like this in a long long long time)
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, what if something crawls out of it?

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
HAHA no they don't smell good enough.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Hahahah suuuuure.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I used to very often, now not so much. I love how they smell though. They smell fantastic. Oh yeah they're really handy too.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't cut out coupons hahaha

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Probably a bear. I wouldn't die in pain. I would die in fluff.

8. Do you have freckles?
Nope!

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes of course unless they're candids!

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lateness.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Only when I'm bored. Only when I walked down the 100 steps to Old School in Sec 1

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Nope, not even during OBS (:

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Noooope.

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I am a spastic dancer because I have 0 coordination HAHA. So no, not really. Unless I'm purposefully being spastic.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
YES okay don't touch my stationery if you don't want to~

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Mah bb bear.

17. What size is your bed?
Single

18. What is your song of the week?
Hmmmmm. Recently I've been seeing posters around the school for LoveMG, and when I do, I am reminded of Jesus Be the Center (:

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why not

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes I do, but not too often. I generally don't watch TV very often

21. What's your least favorite movie?
Horror movies. I won't be able to sleep after them, not that I've watched any before.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
My treasure chest

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Nothing!

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Curry sauce/Chilli sauce hahaha.

25. What is your favorite food?
JAP hands down all around.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
My Sister's Keeper (this still tops my list), (500) days of summer, I Am Sam, High School Musical :-)

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Aiyo.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope, but everybody is under the impression that I am a guide. (recently: During open house, Clara told me I looked like a guide.)

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
eeeee no.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A week ago, after my Mid Years ended :')

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Can't drive babes

33. Ran out of gas?
-

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I love all sandwiches.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
ANYTHING HAH.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
12, 1?

37. Are you lazy?
I can be.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I never celebrated Halloween, unfortunately

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
HAHAHA hmmmm

40. How many languages can you speak?
One and a half. HAHA.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nopezzz

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos :-)

43. Are you stubborn?
Quite, I would think.

44. Who is better Leno or Letterman?
?

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Nope

46. Afraid of heights?
YES. HAHA.

47. Sing in the car?
Yep.

48. Dance in the shower?
LOL not reallyyyy.

49. Dance in the rain?
I want to.
DROP EVERYTHING NOW MEET ME IN THE POURING RAIN

50. Ever used a gun?
Nope!

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Class photos HAHAH

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
No. I likeeee.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Nope, its a good time :-)

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Huh

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I like pie in general.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Largely, doctor / teacher.
Same same :-)

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
YES wow

59. Take a vitamin daily?
hahahah /no/

60. Wear slippers?
Yes yes flip flops

61. Wear a bath robe?
Nope

62. What do you wear to bed?
Oversized shirts + shorts!

63. First concert?
HI-5 WHADDUPPPP my fulfilling childhood

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Never been to any, sigh! I would like to one day!

65. Nike or Adidas?
I can't choose HAHA

66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos!

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
I like both :-) I am glutton.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
LOL NO unless you count the hip hop dance PE we had earlier this year. It was hard for a person like me HUR.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
qtpie

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yeeesssss

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope, but i would like to try participating in one!

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
YEAH (chinese Os HAHA)

74. Own any record albums?
Nope

75. Own a record player?
Nope

76. Regularly burn incense?
Not at all.

77. Ever been in love?
Everyburdy needs lurve.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Taylor Swift, Adele
CHRISTINA PERRI CHRISTINA PERRI CHRISTINA PERRI
Jason Mraz?

79. What was the last concert you saw?
my parents generally do not allow me to attend concerts. Saddie.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold.

81. Tea or coffee?
COFFEE the bane of my existence.

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugarrrr

83. Can you swim well?
Relatively!

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yesyes

85. Are you patient?
Quite, i think. Unless I'm in a bad mood.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
BAND hahaha so qt.

87. Ever won a contest?
I think so!

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
suuuuure i have

89. Which are better black or green olives?
No olives hehe

90. Can you knit or crochet?
No.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

92. Do you want to get married?
I think I would.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
N/A.

94. Who was your HS crush?
LOL

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
LOL no not really.

96. Do you have kids?
suuuure check my qtpies.

97. Do you want kids?
I'm not sure

98. Whats your favorite color?
Pink. Pastels.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Kind of

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
No.

Okay hay since I can't go for ROCs 1 or ROCs 2 or OBS here are some photos HAHAHA I miss going for ROCs, instead, I am stuck in school doing who knows what also I have chem tomorrow someone save my poor soul.

Jiayi's beautiful toilet bowl.
2I hai guys (L) 


we once woke up the entire bus because we were laughing too loudly. BEST (y)

I miss 2I so so so so so much.

Okay la so yeah my fringe was kind of short in Sec 2 I now understand why Mrs Lau used to laugh at my bangs HAHA. I MISS ROCs 2.

Here's ROCs 1 wah I was a super fatty in Sec 1 anyway there weren't many photos, I think because we weren't too in on using facebook back then but anyway this is old school and this is us sitting on the floor doing I forgot what

W O W I AM OLD.

Ok I miss going for ROCs rn I need to finish up my Skill 3 report before I sleep LIFE SUCKS HAHAHAHAHA
xxx