Monday, December 24, 2012

This weekend has been pretty alright, I guess! Managed to swim for an hour on Saturday, and then go to the gym to use the treadmill + cycle for 45 minutes today, burrrn themmm faaats. (borderline obsession with exercising & losing weight, I know)
Relatives from Malaysia came down today, so I had dim sum for lunch for two days running, not that I am complaining, I love dimsum to death but I think I'm gonna lay off it for a while now, after eating 3 hargaos today. Mmmh.
Yesterday, we had our Christmas service, and it was a good time of worship (the line that really touched me was "You loved a people undeserving" because we really do not deserve the love and grace that God has shown us, I would know that), and then I had to do ppt for the whole service but it was okay, I had fun watching hehe, the shiny cg won third for all the games heehee *o* and then we had a yummy dinner, omznomz I love church.
also, i bought the pair of butterfly shoes I have been eyeing for a long time at H&M on Saturday, I am a happy kiddy.

Tomorrow I'm meeting panda, hammy & dorothy to celebrate panda's birthday (Christmas) ahaha! Excited, i love them :') Can't believe we're on to the last week of 2012. And Christmas is coming! We're going for matt's for potluck on tuesday after christmas service in the morning too.
Worrying about results for the first time since Os ended, or something. I've been having this peace about my results for the past month or so, but I don't know anymore. I don't want to think about starting at a new school, not going back to MG, not seeing my classmates, not seeing my teachers, having new classmates, having new teachers (most of whom will probably pale in comparison to the ones I have currently, or used to have up until I finished Os, anyway)
Okay, I'm tired and tryna straighten my thoughts out and. Uh. I don't know anymore (something I say very often - I am such a saddo.)
x