Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I missed so many days

Day 1 - 5 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 2 - The meaning behind your name.
Day 3 - Your nicknames & why you have them.
Day 4 - A date you would love to go on.
Day 5 - 20 Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 6 - Share a picture from your day
Day 7 - Something you’re looking forward to this year.
Day 8 - Nicknames you have & how or why you have them
Day 9 - Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
Day 10 - A hobby you have.
Day 11 - A photo that makes you smile
Day 12 - Someone who has made your life worth living.
Day 13 - Short term goals for this month and why
Day 14 - What is something you crave.
Day 15 - Something you regret not having done last year.
Day 16 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 17 - 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
Day 18 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 19 -Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 20 - Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.
Day 21 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 22 – Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 23 - If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 24 - Something you always think “what if…” about
Day 25 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 26 – What are your biggest pet peeves?
Day 27 - Something you’re currently worrying about.
Day 28 - The best things to happen to you this week.
Day 29 - 10 ways to win your heart.
Day 30 – In the past month, what have you learned.

Something you regret not having done last year.
Hmm, prolly the fact that I didn't treasure it enough sigh sigh. Sec 3 was honestly, a really really great year, but I rushed through it, I always looked forward to the end, and I didn't know Sec 4 could be so taxing, so I really regret not cherishing every single moment of 2011, because I'm never going to get it back :-(

The meaning behind your Blog name
I was thinking of the Phantom of the Opera. "Masquerade, masquerade, paper faces on parade" and since like this is a blog and you write down things on paper (er) = paperparades. :-)

3 things you are proud of about your personality.
Wow.
Okay, I like that I am disciplined, I guess, because I will stick to my schedule (most of the time) and like I can abstain from the internet rather well, concentrate on my work and stuff hehe.
I think I like the fact that I am able to listen to people. I think I don't like interrupt anyone when they are trying to tell me something important, so.
Er, I am proud that I can be enthusiastic about something as long as I try to be. Sometimes that really comes in handy, especially when you don't feel much for the matter at hand at all and you're supposed to present yourself all cheery.

A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
hi guys check out my school


Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
I like answering interesting questions. 

Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.
Oh this one is fun. :-)
1. I would like to be at two places at once. (Like Jess said while watching AWTR, if my boyfriend brought me to straddle the stateline and tell me I'm in two places at once I'D MARRY HIM LMAO)
2. See a Times Square (New York City) ball drop when the clock strikes 12 on the new year
3. Be airborne. Like fly. HAHA.
4. Meet hot Hollywood people
5. Depend on God for everything, so by the time I die I can say "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7)
6, Ride a wild animal through a forest. (lmao)
7. Perform an operation on a sick person.
8. Save a life.
9. Witness a miracle
HAHAHA if I think of more I will add on