Tuesday, January 15, 2013

excelsior












"We have a very unconventional chemistry, it makes people feel awkward, but not me. She’s the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. It’s electric between us, okay? Yeah, we wanna change each other, but that’s normal, couples wanna do that.I want her to stop dressing like she dresses, I want her to stop acting so superior to me, okay? And she wanted me to lose weight and stop my mood swings, both of which I've done. I mean, people fight. Couples fight. We would fight, we wouldn't talk for a couple of weeks. That’s normal. She always wanted the best for me. She wanted me to be passionate and compassionate. And that’s a good thing. You know? I just, look, I’m in my best self today, and I think she’s her best self today, and our love’s gonna be fucking amazing."

"If you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining." 

"Dear Tiffany, I know you wrote the letter. The only way to beat my crazy was by doing something even crazier. Thank you. I love you. I knew it from the moment I saw you. I'm sorry it took me so long to catch up. I've just got stuck up. Pat."

I watched this movie today - my first legal NC16 movie (Perks was 3 months before my sixteenth birthday, so. But I still don't think Perks should have been NC16), and it was the best. I really really really loved it, I enjoyed today solely because of this movie. This movie, I think, was NC16 because of language. 
Everyone in the movie had their own problems, mental or otherwise. And it was quite interesting how Jennifer Lawrence's & Bradley Cooper's characters came together. And I loved it. Jennifer Lawrence was GORGEOUS (with the exception of her first jogging outfit, she looked like she just ran out of the hunger games. No joke. It looked exactly like her hunger games gear.). But she's so pretty. So so pretty. Their chemistry is so cute. 
anyway, please go watch it. I'm going to watch it again, that's for sure. 

*

back to school tomorrow, seems like a pretty busy day of helping out! Can't wait though, back to MG as many times as possible before I start school in a totally unfamiliar environment. I love MG, it's the best home one could ever ask for. 
I'm so tired.
Hammy flew off today :( be safe & take care, prince :*
x