Sunday, January 20, 2013

tether

my holidays are running out :-( Three months is an extremely long time, but when it comes down to it, it actually flew right by. The thought of JC is intimidating, but for now, I'll enjoy the time I have on my hands (and also how often I can go back to visit MG)

Last Friday was my day out to USS with my retards/porks/asses/boobs/idk HAHA. I spent like everyday with them, in between lessons, during recess, free periods, when we were in school. We're all going our separate ways now, aaah school's going to be so weird without them :-(

(my favourite attraction in the whole of USS, by far. I love the castle) 






Had a lot a lot of fun :-) 
Love you guys, long time :*

Over the weekend, 
my new wallet, like finally! hahaha I got it at 70% off it's gorg I love it :') happy auntie :') 


my new bby - a new guitar in exchange for my good grades :-))))) 
trying to learn off youtube; probably meeting Justin this week for him to teach me, Matt offered too! WHOO :-) ON MY WAY TO PLAYING THE GUITAR, how exciting :3 

WHO WANTS TO WATCH SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK WITH ME (again) THIS WEEK HELLO PLEASE WATCH IT AGAIN WITH ME. I love it too much I have to watch it again hamana. 
otherwise, I have a lot of things to to do tomorrow at school + I'm so tired because I woke up early today to go down to church to help out with the toddlers :') Worth waking up early for, totally. Serving God + playing with cute little toddlers, couldn't get better :')