Thursday, December 15, 2011

30dlc - day 1

This is my third post for the day (I hope this does not make me a loser????) hahaha but I really want to do this 30 Day Letter Challenge :-) I've always had a thing for letters, haven't I? Okay so here's the list.

Day 1 - 5 interesting facts about yourself. 
Day 2 - The meaning behind your name. 
Day 3 - Your nicknames & why you have them.
Day 4 - A date you would love to go on.
Day 5 - 20 Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 6 - Share a picture from your day
Day 7 - Something you’re looking forward to this year.
Day 8 - Nicknames you have & how or why you have them
Day 9 - Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
Day 10 - A hobby you have.
Day 11 - A photo that makes you smile
Day 12 - Someone who has made your life worth living.
Day 13 - Short term goals for this month and why 
Day 14 - What is something you crave.
Day 15 - Something you regret not having done last year.
Day 16 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 17 - 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
Day 18 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 19 -Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 20 - Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.
Day 21 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 22 – Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 23 - If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 24 - Something you always think “what if…” about
Day 25 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 26 – What are your biggest pet peeves?
Day 27 - Something you’re currently worrying about.
Day 28 - The best things to happen to you this week.
Day 29 - 10 ways to win your heart.
Day 30 – In the past month, what have you learned.

5 Interesting things about myself! (This is sort of like the 5 random things about myself thing I did with Jess during camp? Yay so this means I can say what I did heh. Psh now these have to be interesting. I'll try my best. Hurhurhur.)

1. I like drawing cards. 
Hahahah like you know all sorts of birthday cards and christmas cards and thank you cards and teachers' day cards. O yeah I love drawing them! HAHAHA, I don't like buying cards out of the store as a. they are usually ridiculously expensive b. not entirely from my heart (in my opinion of course).
But yes you see I like drawing cards & making cards in general. Especially the mushy message that goes inside o well o well. I cannot guarantee they look THAT nice, but still I like 'em (: (Note to self: remember to draw Linx his cat christmas card)

2. I like to eat.
This explains my weight.
Also, I use this statement a lot when they make us sit in a circle and introduce our names + schools/classes + one interesting thing about ourselves.

3. I listen to mainstream music a lot.
I mean, there's a reason why its mainstream right? Because it's good? Hahahhaa. I don't get why there are people who hate on mainstream music because its mainstream. I understand if you don't like mainstream songs that involve someone singing about, uhm, sex. I don't like those either. But otherwise, I think mainstream's gooood.

4. SLship is a huge part of my life.
And I mean huuuuuge hahaha, if I weren't an SL, I think I would have turned out very differently now. Being an SL has really influenced who I am today, and I've met so many amazing people through SL ship :-) Yup so love you guys, and I never wanna step down hehehehe. okay.

Last one omg thinking rly rly hard.
5. I have recently become a bimbo
HAR HAR no kidding I think after being in a girls' school for 3 years, it has come to my attention that I have given up my previous tomboyish ways (primary school phase heh) and I am like painting my nails and learning how to braid my hair in 13984 different ways and washing my face + showering twice a day and making sure I smell nice and my recent love for shopping for clothes + irrational love for hello kitty and budding love for pink things.
I attribute this to the environment + the people I hang out with HAHAHA. I love y'all though my bimbooooos <3

That is all

Meeting my primary school bbs tomorrow at 10AM (they wake up rly early or something I don't usually meet people this early hehehe) but ya it'd be nice to see them again, I haven't met up with them for agessss. We're also going to Saj's to watch Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind, I really want to watch that movie, I've heard its good :-) Okie dokez my usual cg bbs aren't going to be in Singapore this Saturday I'm quite jittery leading CG bonding omg. Pray pray pray!