Saturday, December 24, 2011

darling, everything's on fire.


Hello, 

Today I went to watch Arthur Christmas + roam around Vivo (especially Toys R Us, that place never loses its magic. We had a lot of fun there with the toys, o how I wish I were still a kid) with Kathleen Julia Jacelyn Rachel :-) It was quite fun, they were great company, wonderful people to be childish with. Also, Arthur Christmas wasn't half bad. It was hilarious, actually, and I wanted to cry towards the end (as with every movie I watch). Also, Julia & I snuck Subway into the theater because we had no time to eat. Hehhh.

Also it rained like crazy today. Bruno Mars is smart. 

Thirdly, Melanie won X Factor :-) It did not come as a surprise to me, after the revelation of the top 3. I watched the results show, twice. Hahaha, I'm a little upset that X Factor's over now. :-( I really like X Factor. I mean, it is usually the highlight of my day, heh. You see the look on their faces when they sing and its like a. aaaah, why am I so talentless LOL. (Its okay, God blesses us all with different strengths haha) b. they are really enjoying themselves, this is what they really want. c. it gives you goosebumps, sometimes. I'm glad Melanie won. She deserves it. I can't wait to see how she turns out in the industry :-) The last time the person I wanted to win won a reality show competition, was Brittany from cycle 16. I wonder how she's doing :3 

Anyway, photos from today: (yay instagraaaam) 

Kathleen's adorbz stickers from China!

It was a good movie. All Past VS Present. Crazy cool, their take on how Christmas works and all. 
Also, I can relate. I know what its like to look up to & love someone only for them to let you down in the end because they're not who you thought they were.

My ahma's birthday present to me :-) <3 

New markers. 

I love this song I love Taylor Swift please listen to it. Yup, I listened to it the first time and fell in love with it. I've been listening to it since after the X Factor results show (Oh I must go up and elaborate on this, it is important! At least to me.) Here goes oh how I love Taylor Swift. 


I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

My happy streak has officially been broken, as of last night. I should not have jinxed it. Grrr. I don't know la I'm quite a jumble of emotions now. I am, as tumblr would put it, #foreveralone. Its okay if people don't put a conscious effort into understanding me, but its not okay if I don't listen to them. I feel selfish. But whatever ok. I don't want to celebrate my birthday this year anymore. If y'all are not gonna, then I don't want to too. Forever left behind, anyway. What's the point, I'm just growing older, growing up. I'm going to die anyway. I'd rather be dead, you know, physically. It'll be better. I just want to focus my life on God now, so that when I die, I'll finally be up in heaven with Him. But why is it so hard? Why do I care what they think? Why do I care if they care? Why do I need anyone to care but God? I don't know. I think I'm not putting Him first enough. Maybe that's why. 
Thank you for forgetting, you used to be my best friend. I don't know if you still are. I don't know anything as of current, really. I miss you, but I don't know how you think or how you feel, and I will probably never know. Because I was never really that important to you anyway, was I.
It is so easy to slip back into temptation. 

Okay goodnight. I'm going to look for stuff to study. You are not to be upset on Christmas eve. 
xxxxx