Sunday, December 18, 2011

(Your) love never fails

"Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not envy, love does not boast, love is not proud. Love is not rude, love is not self-seeking, love is not easily angered, love keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 
Hello :-)

Today was rather alright! Slept at 1AM last night but I woke up at 8.50 what's wrong with my body clock maaaanz :-( Okay! So went for brunch w ahma @ JP :-) Had Korean again I can eat kimchi my entire liiiiife. No kidding! Bought snacks for cell later, and went to NUHS to visit grampy. (Pray pray pray, he seems good though, PTL!) Went to send ahma to work at Far East Plaza, walked around there for a bit then my parents sent brudder and I to church! :-)

GOD IS GOOD AND THIS I BELIEVE SO STRONGLY.

Did ppt for Leeny today because she's overseas (I MISSED YOU BB :3), hehehe. Anyway I thought today's set was really nice :-) And I didn't screw up ppt too bad so that was yay! (: Had cell bonding after, combined w Jon Seet's CG :-) Didn't really stick to the plan, but I think it was alright anw! :-) Played the MRT game, cept we did it with our names WAHH JON & VICKY SMACK SUPER HARD OK. And then played charades! Movie titles! HEHE that was pretty hilarious :-) And then went for dinner! Before that, waited for Jess to lock up the church, so sat at the steps with her & Tze Jun and talked. Hahaha they're such nice people, really :3 <3 Dinner was quite fun HAHA, it was funnnnny :3 I love mah churchies, they're the most amazing people :')

Also, I realise I didn't take any photos today (except for the one I took w Jess @ Hua Nam, I usually instagram at least five photos a day!) :((((( AIYAAA. I guess cuz there was nothing to take a photo of today, eep :(

So yup I just watched A Walk To Remember (under Jess's recommendation) I bawled my eyes out towards the end omg here are some screen caps:


Jess went all: THIS LAST SCENE AH WAAH. 
hahahahahahhah! 



THIS IS THE SWEETEST MOVIE EVER (okay maybe not the sweetest but most definitely ONE OF THE SWEETEST). Anyway I like her bangs, even though they are super holey. HAHA. Anyway, it was so sweet because she really changed him, to someone completely different and CHANGED. And it was so sweet how he punched the dude in his face for what he did to her, even though they were his 'friends'. And after that he went all "baby are you okay" DAAAAWWW :3 :3 :3 I think this is a form of super pure love, like he really went all out to help her fufill her bucket list (even though he might not have known that it was her bucket list at that point of time when he started), and how even after he found out that she was sick, he stayed at the hospital like all the time watching her sleep (like twilight la) HAHA (': Really sweet, because Jamie is super rooted in her Christian values, and they did nothing more than kissing, and like I guess that's what love should be like la, (; Pure, with nothing physical to gain! 

I think it really takes a lot of love for one to marry another, knowing that his/her partner is terminally ill and that soon after they get married, the healthy party would have to spent his/her entire life alone. I THINK THAT IS TRUE LOVE like the song forever & always. I'll love you forever, forever and always, please just remember, even if I'm not there, I'll always love you, forever and aaalways. (however, in this movie, it is not the guy that dies in the car crash, it is the girl that dies of leukemia)

OKAY I THINK I'M BLABBING NONSENSE its too late at night, but please I super recommend this movie. It is so so so so sweet. And it can get so so so so sad. I'M GLAD I WATCHED IT I like all the movies based on Nicholas Sparks' books c: 

GOODNIGHT ALL, today was a rather good day c: 
xx