Sunday, March 11, 2012

Band[Age]4: The Rythm of Love, The Beat of Recovery

I have not been blogging for the past couple of days, because all my time has been devoted to this:

(the following images are all stolen from Grace's camera. Haha)


(They're gg to take the banner down omg </3)
BAND[AGE]4, its been an insane ride, what with all the technical/full dress rehearsals till 10+ at night, partying in the sound room, learning how to control/do things we have never done in our lives before, doing up slides, helping Grace & Ms Lau with admin, and generally having a great time. Woooow, I can't believe its over, and if I'm not gg to do Longest Day (WHICH I RLY WANT TO DO, HEH), it will be the last big SL project that I have done.

Which in itself is, kind of heartbreaking. I could be an SL for the rest of my life. Seeing them put up the interview lists is really heartbreaking, I feel excited for the new batch of SLs, but at the same time, it's gg to be time for us to step down, and hand over our duties to the next batch. Anyway, NOT TIME FOR THIS. I will find another day to rant about this in one entire post, but BANDAGE.

I really hope we raised so so so so so much to make a difference in the lives of the patients in St Luke's. Like really, no matter who won, no matter how we all felt about the results, it just really boils down to how much we've manage to get out of all of this for them (: Wheeee.

Anyway, we've had rehearsals until 10+, and on the night of the actual event, we stayed till 11+, heehee. It was really good fun, being in the soundroom. On Thursday, I worked on the slides with Grace, and after that we just started FBM-ing Siyue :P Heehee. Full dress was rly fun too, hahaha, Ms Ng was being super funny with the lights yet again! And Grace, Ms Ng & I kept having to switch positions all over the sound room hahaha. PARTY IN THE SOUNDROOM with Cordi Anjali Grace Clare whilst the bands were performing HAHA.

I hope whoever turned up for Band[Age]4 loved it as much as we loved being a part of planning it. That all those intensely nervous souls and sweaty palms in the sound room on the actual day aided in delivering the best Band[Age] in MG history, and it's truly wonderful that y'all have supported Band[Age]4 :-) I hope y'all had so much fun, and all the bands were truly wonderful & lovely (': I thought last night went amazingly.

TWO MONTHS OF HARD WORK HAD ALL COME DOWN TO LAST NIGHT, I LOVE YOU BANDAGE COMM (': + GRADUATING CLASS OF 2012 (however much it pains me to say)


Heehee
x