Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello,

I'm so excited for the following:


HUNGER GAMES OMG I might die of spasms waiting for this to come out, hahaha.... I MEAN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS SO EXCITING. REAAAAPING. Probably watching it next Monday after school, I am so so so excited :3


My LTC kids are an amazing bunch, I swear. I couldn't have asked for a better group to SF for, it is so heartening to watch them grow as individuals, as well as together as a group, the past few months. I can't wait until they execute their event because it'll be the best ROCs fair, like, EVER. (': Can't believe I can only be there at 1.30 because of Olympics (not that Olympics aren't exciting, I just wish i could be w them for the entire duration) 
I hope the next batch of SLs are like them, <3.

OGGGAAAAAYYY.
Today was alright. Had some nonsensical lecture during English, URGGHHH seriously do you even have to -_____- and stop comparing your lesson to math ok, its two entirely separate entities, have you ever thought that you are giving more homework than all our science teachers? humans teachers? thank you for outrightly calling us stupid, let me use this against you, ok? :-) have fun.
Chinese is so much more entertaining sitting next to Cristina HAHAHHAHA.
Math math math lots of math today differentiated my head off.
Bio was alright, we learnt about the eye! It was quite interesting, hehe, I like learning things. I like it when we have theory lessons for bio and we learn something new, because i think its so cool to know.
History was nationalism! Hahaha I quite like history too la :-) despite the dryness, I do still enjoy it! Hmmm

I NEED TO STUDY NOW
x