Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hahaha our phrase :-) 


Dear Holly,
I don’t have much time. I don’t mean literally, I mean, you’re out buying ice cream and you’ll be home soon…but I have a feeling this is the last letter. Because there’s only one thing left to tell you. It isn’t to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp. You can take care of yourself without any help from me. It’s to tell you how much you move me. How you changed me. You made me a man by loving me, Holly…and for that I am eternally grateful. Literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad…or unsure…or you lose complete faith…that you’ll try and see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I’m a man with no regrets. How lucky am I? You made my life, Holly, but I’m just one chapter in yours. There’ll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal when life as you know it ends.
P.S. I will always love you.
Deathly sweet, made me cry during the movie too hehe, and now I kind of want to watch the movie again, even though I've watched it like 3 times. Its so so so so sweet. I read the book when I was in P6 (HAHA I know right.....) and I think if I read it again now, I'd understand it much much more. I need to go look for the book.

This morning, before I went out to meet Tessa & Lisa for lunch, I finished Catching Fire. It was sooo good, except the part where thoughts are literally running through Katniss's head before she throws the arrow up at the forcefield, it got a little confusing then, I was like, huh, what real enemy? HAHA anyway I was quite upset they didn't manage to save Peeta ): PEEEETA ): Jeannette sent me Mockingjay yay! This will tide me over until I can find the actual book, I really hate reading eBooks hehe, but I just couldn't not read the Hunger Games :P Anyway, how everything tied together at the end of the 3rd Quarter Quell was really cool!
After reading two of the three Hunger games books, I'm quite certain I have learnt at least 50 new ways to kill a person. LIKE SEROIUSLY, Suzanne Collins goes into such depth describing how some tributes are killed. Heh. Then again, I am less fazed by gore now.

Got ready and began my walk to Bukit Batok West! Hehe, met Lisa on the way and so we took 157 and waited for Tessa at the bus stop outside Princess E :-) When she came, we walked to the hawker center and had FATTY WENG for lunch! HAHA YUUUM, it was really good! It was a good lunch talking + eating fatty weng heehee ^__^ I was really full after that, but mmmmhh yuuum. Walked to West Mall, where I impulse-bought pink foolscap, and Tessa bought yellow + normal foolscap. Tessa also went deo-shopping, however she got quite annoyed when the deo spray caps were all sealed and she couldn't make out how they smelled. Heh.

Parted ways w Tessa, headed to Lisa's to do work! Finished my lit essay after much groaning because I really didn't want to do the poem, it was so weird.... HAHA, but I finished it anyway! It took me pretty long, about 1.5h :P Did a few trigo questions w Lisa, and decided to go home because it looked like it was gg to rain, and it was like 4+ anyway! So walked home! It was such a nice walk home, I always like walking around the neighbourhood like back in the SAPS days :-)

Hehe, xiao guilin, RYC memories (': 

Bushes of flowers that Bella, Nat and I used to pick. (mainly to find pollen in the flowers so we could suck on them, hehe)

Came home, moped around for a bit. Ahma made fries and cheecheongfun for dinner, yaaaay. (although I'm a little hungry now, shall go sleep soon since I don't want to eat at this hour). Filed my history stuff a bit, redid some Perestroika + Glasnost notes, and then went on to tackle the A Math Mid Year 2010 Paper 2. Got the shock of my life when I saw the plane geo question, I forgot plane geo existed........ 
Anyway, I finished it ahahah! (except for the plane geo + integration questions)

I need to brush up on my Sec 3 A Math tomorrow (with special attention to circles, Trigo & binomials), and finish revising my fall of communism + USSR + Cuban Missile Crisis........ Sigh so sian with studying heehee, I'm just not in the mood during the holidays.
but that problem'll be solved soon because the holidays are ending? Hmm, no, I don't want school to start tbh, I'll just be really drained and meehhhh again. The holidays are good. I mean, studying and doing work at my own pace, no homework to rush, a whole lot more time than I usually do, going back to school at my own discretion (which is blissful, because I love MG lots, but not when I dread going back everyday)

I'm gg to sit down now and spend some time with God, haha, trying to start doing QT reflections!
xx